Welcome to my blog. You can also visit me on sites I manage www.buildingthekingdomonline.com and www.lesbiancouples.webs.com Be blessed
Saturday, September 10, 2011
New beginings
Since the new year I have been trying to read 3 chapters of the Bible a day. I started off pretty good for maybe the first month. Then it went to every other day. Now it's more like 3 chapters a week. To my pitiful defense I do listen to sermons on the way to work and sometimes look up those verses when I get home. I love listening to Pastor David Paul on the radio. It seems like no matter what he has a sermon that fits my week. Today I decided to start back to working out. I have lost a couple of waist sized since the begining of the year. Mainly because I've been going through some things and have been on more than a few fasts. Sad to say I don't have many more answers than I started out with. But anyway we will see how this excercising/3 chapters a day and blogging thing works. I might be setting myself up for failure. I need to go back to writing the chapters I've read on my calendar that helped in the begining. Well I don't know what else to say other than I have to go to sleep soon if I'm going to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for 2 church services tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment